Sunday, July 21, 2013

List

It's getting brisk out! Who knows, the heat may come back but a knitter doesn't care. It's time to start planning for autumn. Plus, a lady with little knitting time must start this shit early.

1. This lovely Heartwarmer for Bea. It's kind of a mini version of a Sontag, which I've started falling in love with thanks to Kate Davies. If you have never read her blog or seen her designs I highly recommend jaunting over to this Scottish gentlewoman's website. Inspiring!




2. Thrummed mittens. The pattern is from Interweave Knits October 2006. These have been on the list for years now. Can you believe you knit roving into the mitt? COZY! Three pairs coming right up. I can't help but want Bartlett Yarn for this project. It's simply my go to for heavy duty soon to be weathered knits.





3. Lots of basic socks, of course. Well, I'll probably only get around to a pair each and many for Bea. She has the smallest feet after all.

4. Many projects from this gem -





















The Baby Surprise Jacket, Bonnet, and maybe the next size up in the Tomten and I can't help but want them in the sturdy wool of Bartlett again. It's water resistant and the color palate is, phew, the best.

5. And last but not really the last on the list because there's always something else on the list, a sweater for the man. I've got the yarn, Berroco Comfort from Close Knit. Talk about affordable and pretty, in teal. Maybe this pattern, from Purl Soho, without the pouch?

























I truly want to hear about your projects now.



No comments: