Thursday, April 4, 2013

Night time granola

So, I wanted to tell you all about my dream friend teaching me how to needle felt today but we had so much fun crafting and snacking and playing with Bea that I didn't have a chance to take any pictures! I'm off to buy my inexpensive needle felting tools, as soon as possible. This is where she recommended going: and they sell beeswax candle making supplies (the super fun and easy sheets of wax you roll around a wick).

I kicked her out so I could make some night time granola.

Night time granola recipe

about 3 cups oats
a generous amount of maple syrup (maybe 3/4 c)
about 1/2 c of olive oil (add more if uncooked granola looks too dry when mixed)
a few pours of raw sunflower seeds (Tj's!)
a few pours of raw pepitas (yup!)
some sprinkles of pumpkin pie spice blend

Mix that delicious stuff up! Take a bite, it's good raw!

Then bake at 375 for about 5 minutes, stir and bake for 5 more minutes. Let cool and enjoy a quick breakfast and if you are breast feeding like me, enjoy the benefits of increasing your milk supply with extra oats in your diet. Partners like it too.




























I miss my mom.



No comments: