Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Cafe au Play

While the name is still growing on me, right as I pulled up to Cafe au Play, I loved it. It's landscaped beautifully with wild Oregon native plants and in ground sandboxes (yup) and big rocks and stumps to jump and play on and inside, inside there is a gigantic menu of food and drinks accommodating every diet you could imagine (tempeh sandwiches, bagels, meat paninis, coffee, tea, coffee, coffee, coffee).

Bea and I met Sara and her sweeties there for some hang out time and both were impressed with the chill breast feeding and kid playing vibe. Lots of toys, but not too many toys, couches, tables and chairs, a train set, oh and wifi! The food was really good and boy were there a lot of choices. The bagel sandwich I had was delicious and Sara's salad looked colorful and fresh! Oh it was so good seeing Sara and the boys. I am so excited to see Bea play with all of her friends that Kenny and I have made for her. Ha.

Some other highlights that come to mind are:
It wasn't tacky inside or out,
it felt pretty clean and
I saw some kids using the bathrooms by themselves so that is acceptable, okay good.
The workers were real nice people.

What the heck Portland. Thank you people who think of people with children! I am into this Cafe au Play place.








I stole this photo from the internet. Thank you internet.

No comments: