Sunday, March 17, 2013

This is a -to be continued- post right from the start. I thought it'd be interesting and boring to see what my daily goals are and what actually gets done. Certainly unexpected things will happen. Maybe I should take some time to predict them? I'll start with the goals:

*make it to our first baby massage class (it's totally free!)
*go grocery shopping
*make vegetable dumpling soup for our friend dinner tonight
*finish Bea's knitted pants (this will really take an hour at the most)
*sew up that long curtain in the bedroom (a five minute job)

Some notes: It's sunny and clear out, baby is sleeping in swing, a great time to get dressed. Still no coffee. She slept amazingly last night! I actually woke her up to make sure she was still okay. Mom's are crazy! We got a new rocking chair yesterday from Natural Furniture on Broadway. My sweet mother in law gifted it to us and already it's a staple to our day. I don't think I need to add that to the list of things to do. It's a given, like brushing your teeth. Actually, better run!

It's 9:28am;

go!

No comments: